WHO WE ARE
Committing to quality integrated musical education
Committing to quality integrated music education
The project has two main long-term objectives:
- To insert itself in the European educational community as a benchmark for quality integrated musical education
- To become an institution of excellence in the Community of Madrid and thus, at national level.
From these objectives will derive future collaborations within the European union for the exchange of experiences and student mobility. To this end, in the short term, we aspire to :
- Access and learn about the reality of European centers of similar teaching to ours. This will allow access to existing models of integrated education in Europe.
- To update the teaching staff.
- Create a network of contacts (the first ones will be made during two years) with centers similar to ours and keep it permanently updated or expand it autonomously during the following years. It is hoped that this contact at European level will become the identity of the Educational Project of our institution.
Our Centro Integrado de Enseñanzas Musicales is one of the only two centers with these characteristics in the Community of Madrid and it would be beneficial to promote and improve its project based on similar European experiences, which can allow improvements in terms of the management of the center, methodology, use of spaces and tutoring and better preparation for our students. This involves both the participation of the administration team and the teaching staff of both schools.
This center offers an exceptional opportunity for students who wish to dedicate themselves to music. This is a field in which the exchange of information and networking are essential. The innovation of these teachings and the advancements of the institution, nationally and internationally, will be of great benefit to these students who have such a specific and unique profile.